Home > CCAs
The school has a wide range of CCAs that can be categorized under Sports & Games, Uniformed Groups, Performing Arts and Clubs and Societies.
All students are strongly encouraged to participate in one core CCA and take part in other enrichment programmes organized by the school.
CCA points are accumulated over 4/5 years with the maximum of 25/26 points.
As a guide:
- Sec 1 student should score ≥ 3/25;
- Sec 2 student should score ≥ 6/25;
- Sec 3 student should score ≥ 9/25,
- Sec 4 student should score ≥ 15/25.
A sec 4 student with ≥ 25 pts or a sec 5 student with ≥ 26 pts will get A1.
1. Work flow for CCA Allocation Process for Sec 1 pupils
3. LEAPS 2.0 explained